IPS is dedicated to furthering awareness of the art of the glass paperweight.
- A library donation program is available. Members may have paperweight
related books donated in their name to their local library.
- Traveling exhibits are sponsored with input from members.
- Museums are encouraged to put their paperweights
on display rather than keeping them in storage.
- A paperweight discussion group is active via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore these pages by clicking on the appropriate buttons
- Please sign up for information about PAPERWEIGHTS, the IPS, or joining the
You are collector number
since September 7, 1995
The Paperweight Connection